Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hodge Podge

I think we all have one (at least one!) of these. This is our cabinet where a variety of things land. It holds baking ingredients, oil, vinegar, plastic outside 'glassware', baby bottles and sippies, baby meds, etc.

I sorted through and threw away old, unused, and duplicates. I also bought ($4.99 at Homegoods) a couple of tiered organizers so I can more easily see what's on the shelves now in the hope to help reduce buying duplicates and just plain old use what I have!

BEFORE:

AFTER:
I found a couple of unsused baskets in the attic to help conceal some of the bottle/sippee/baby chaos. I even was able to find a home for my new dessert dishes (mini trifle bowls) that I bought for our 4th of July party (all 20 of them).

This isn't a dramatic visual change, but now I know where everything is and everything is more accessible!

No comments:

Post a Comment