Monday, January 17, 2011

Bathrooms

I'm not all together sure how this happened, but I ended up in both bathrooms tonight giving them a big purge! I forgot the before pictures be/c I wasn't really planning on doing so much. I had toothpaste to put under the sink and it was TRASHED so I sat down and got busy. Here's the after, left side and right side.


nAnd here's the crap that leaves my house... the box has nothing but trash in it. wrappers and empty boxes of old junk. Expired meds, SUPER OLD (like from high school) perfume that smells gross now, cough drops from who knows when be/c I don't remember ever buying that kind...

the funniest thing to me though was the lipsticks.
WHY do I still have them, when they look like this?


OLD MEDS


I don't remember ever seeing this basket under the sink either. I wish I would have had it OUT and used cutely over the holidays. I'll be relocating it now. Thank you so much.


And then something weird happened. I moved from the master bath to the hall bath... and started over. Again no before pic be/c I wasn't planning on pulling it all out, but here's the after.


Here's the crap that is expired and hitting the trash can.
(NO Clue how old that bleach is,.... ew)

And then somehow, I scooted over and opened the linen closet and went "ACK!" so here's the before pic since I was with camera in hand:


And the after!


So there you have it... my bathrooms. Whew!

1 comment: