Monday, January 17, 2011

Playroom Perk Up

It's crazy. This whole experience of writing about getting rid of things and organizing is very eye opening. If you were to walk into my house, I think you would say that I was organized, orderly, and pretty darn clean. And I feel that way. BUT, my goodness, when I break it down closet by closet and cabinet by cabinet, it looks so different! Perhaps I need to do a better job! Granted, this is just a glimpse into my life and I don't show the good things. I'm only showing the bad. Why did I think this was a good idea to do this again????? Too late to turn back now. You've seen it all.

Anyway, today's task had to be done quickly and easily because I had my two little boys running around who desperately wanted Mommy's undivided attention. So, I tackled the cabinet I use in the playroom for a catch-all for diapering needs (I have two in diapers), meds, etc. This way, I could be in constant contact with the boys without them even knowing I was cleaning. They were playing and I was tossing.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
One cabinet, one drawer, one closet, and one room at a time. Sooner or later, it will all get done and I will relish in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment