Saturday, January 15, 2011

Only 10 Things??

Obviously I had a lot to tackle here. We rarely go in this room, probably because it's a freaking mess. Would you want to go in there? I swear I'm not a hoarder. The rest of my house doesn't look like that, I promise. Just little cluttery piles everywhere. I repeat, I'm not a hoarder, so don't go calling A&E just yet.

10 Things. Done. Piece of cake.





Soooooo much better.













I guess I got a little carried away. I decided to start going through my closet and getting rid of some clothes. Then I moved into the last bedroom, to see what else I could find. Not much, not much at all...Just a few little things to get rid of.













What? I told you I'm not a hoarder. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I'd like to know where the heck this all came from though. I still have the kitchen and garage to go through. I figure this got me ahead a little bit. Once this is taken away, I'll start again. Not bad for a day's work, eh?




2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a BIG project!? Good for you! Does it feel good!

    BTW, welcome!!!! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete