Monday, January 3, 2011

Can I get a whoop, whoop?

I did it! And I finished two days early! Christmas 2010 is just a memory now....at least on the outside of my house.

They are all gone: The wreaths, the lights, the garland, the swags, the topiaries, the Christmas pillows, the candles, the lanterns. And now my house looks so boring!
I took everything down and put it in labeled storage containers.
Then I schlepped it up to the attic...all the way three flights of stairs. Many, many times.

Thanks to my husband, I have an easy and out of the way storage for all 26 homemade wreaths. He hung bars suspended between the rafters which allow me to hang them without interfering with other storage space.
If I could figure out how to rotate this image, I would be able brag about how organized my bins are now that they are tucked away up in the attic! But, I can't. So I will just tell you how glad I am that this part of the post-Christmas cleanup is done!
Next step is to take down my Christmas trees!

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Good job storing it all!

    I plan on at min ten things today. No big tackle project, just get ten things.

    ReplyDelete