Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Armoire

I can finally post the before and after pictures of my armoire! I have had it emptied and cleaned, but everything in it hadn't found a home until tonight. I didn't feel legit in posting it until I had done something with everything that was in it.

Back story on the armoire: My husband surprised me with this beautiful antique armoire for my 34th birthday. We had just been married for about 6 months and were living in an apartment. This was our first real piece of furniture.
Before:
After:
I got rid of one full garbage bag of clothes and my box of maternity clothes is currently on eBay (just under two days to go, 6 bids at $46.25 with 11 watchers--how much do you think it will go for???).

I'm still trying to figure out what to do on the left side. There is wasted valuable space!

Tomorrow I return to Z's room to go through some more bins of baby clothes. Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an amazing difference. Your posts are always very motivating!

    ReplyDelete