Friday, April 16, 2010

The "No, I'm Not a Hooker" Post

Next stop on this wonderful journey ... shoes. There are nine pair total here. I'm counting the boxes as my tenth item. There are more that should go, but I need to consider my choices a bit longer.

There is a story behind these shoes:
A long horrible story that involves a Pennsylvania fire house and last minute mall shopping. I only wore them 10 minutes. It was 10 minutes too long.

The tan Hush Puppies in the pic above were also never worn seeing as they were too big when I bought them. They were the result of a shopping trip with friends. The kind where your friends are making purchases and you make a purchase just to fit in.

The pink shoes were purchased at the same time as the hooker shoes. I told you, it's a long story. The black shoes are probably decent work shoes, but the few times I wore them I got THE WORST blisters. There a bit out of style now, too. The brown shoes I love, but they also never fit right. These will all be donated.

These shoes and boxes are getting tossed/recycled: two pairs of old sneakers, flip flops, and a fun pair of sparkly strappy sandals that have seen better days.
Now to buy some new shoes. I kid. I kid.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man! Does this mean I need to get rid of my hooker shoes too?!!

    Nice job, Karen! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete