Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2 (Karen C.)

1. Recycled old Yellow Pages in the garage and the kitchen.
2. Recycled several magazines and catologs.
3. Recycled two empty boxes, one of which could easily have been used to wrap a gift in the future. Oh the humanity.
4. Recycled a mailing envelope with the address of a friend not yet in my address book (friend is now in my address book). Thanks again for the CMU stickers and T-shirt Paige!
5. Recycled 1st Birthday Cards, except the ones from the Grandparents -- more scrapbooking?
6. Fully deflated and tossed nearly deflated birthday party balloons.
7. Recycled Build-a-Bear Box that Darth Vader Puppy came in.
8. Recycled *empty* wine bottle.
9. Tossed several old Karl Christmas photo greeting cards.
10. Composted strawberry tops and bell pepper core.

I figure I can include No. 10 in the list because the sum total of all the items is well above 10. Not on the list, eight nearly new pair of ill fitting undies. I just can't find it in me to toss them despite the surely sage advice I got to just get rid of the panties.

2 comments:

  1. You make me sad. My church has "Undie Sunday," where you are asked to bring new underwear for the poor people. *sniff* YOU COULD HAVE PARTICIPATED IN UNDIE SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to make panty purses?

    ReplyDelete