Monday, April 26, 2010

Today's 10 Things - Clothing

These 10 things were hanging in my closet, because if they were things I actually wore, they'd be in a pile on top of my dryer, or in a pile on the floor. Sigh. For now I am putting them up on the guest bed, then will bag them and off to Goodwill or the trash can.

Long, black, leather jacket ala The Matrix (why do I own this?)
Long, suit type jacket ala The Matrix (why do I own this?)
Three button down, cotton dress shirts
Cotton sundress that ALWAYS looked horrible on me
Two sleeveless tops, one ugly, one with a broken zipper
Pink sweatshirt
Corduroy, structured jacket with arms that are too long for me (why do I buy these things?)

Baby steps ...

1 comment:

  1. You'll get there! Kudos for parting with your Matrix gear!

    ReplyDelete