Friday, April 30, 2010

Decorative Donations

I didn't think I'd get my 10 Things done today since I am working and then driving to Ohio to help my Dad for the weekend. But I have!

My Dad has recently moved from a four bedroom house to a condo and DESPERATELY needs help setting up a home. He has been a bachelor since my Mom died in 1983. He really has no clue how to set up a household or decorate a home. His new place feels alien and uncomfortable to him and it is my purpose to hopefully help him make it feel like he belongs there this weekend.

I have certain addictions. One of them is household/decorating items. I have an artwork collection, a lamp collection, etc, in the attic. I'm bringing home a few of these things to Ohio for my Dad to help update his early 1980's decor. Hopefully this will be a win-win situation: he can use them, and I can get rid of them!

So, here are my 10(+) things for today:

1-6. Paintings/pictures

7. Round mirror

8-11. Four lamps

12-13. Two complete bed sets.




I hope we can make good use of these. If not, I'll pack them back up in the car and bring them back home!

PS: My maternity clothes on eBay are now up to $84 with nine hours to go. C'mon $150!



No comments:

Post a Comment