Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Naughty Drawer

This is my nightstand:

As you can see, it's crowded with a lot of stuff. Mainly books, but some other things. And the drawer is full of, oh let's call them, "Fun Adult Items." Yes the drawer that if Dan and I are killed, someone better come and clean out before my mom sees it. This was today's project.

First some stuff I tossed:












TWO airconditioner remotes for units we dont't even have anymore.











Ugly cat notecards.











Don't you keep a yarn lizard project in your naughty drawer?








How freaky are we? A slicker brush and salve freaky.




Now, these are things I am giving away/selling:





Because it's never not funny to have cats in hats.

Dirty books! I think I might mail these to friends who will understand the humor .

Now this I am keeping.



AND all the good toys, which I won't post since some people who read this might faint. This is just the stuff I can show. LOL!

ANd now the after:




Next is the top of Dan's dresser, where socks go to die.

In bags, apparently:

No comments:

Post a Comment