Thursday, April 29, 2010

more papers

Today, as I've been working on my desk, I decided to tackle the insides of my Bible carrier. I should have taken a before picture, but didn't think about it. However, here's the amount of trash that was pulled out of it. Candy wrappers, old sermon notes, thank you cards to people that didn't get delivered (nice huh?) Thank you cards from people. Notes with people's phone numbers on it, not one but TWO empty note tablets. ...

Here's the after picture, nice and slim, instead of bulging so badly it was almost painful to zip the thing. Not a huge chore, but something that needed dealing with. I'm pleased.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You will be done with this project in no time. I can't wait to see the before and after after it's completely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the project of my desk? ... bleck. I feel like it's going to take forever. but it does feel good to be handling small parts of it instead of feeling like I can't clean it up because there's too much.

    ReplyDelete