Friday, April 23, 2010

I did it!

I overcame a huge obstacle tonight! I listed my maternity clothes on Ebay! There are 17 new items from the Gap. They have been sitting in my armoire (yes, I'm working on my armoire!) for 16 months. I've felt ashamed and guilty for having these things. I'm very proud of myself for finding the gumption to do this tonight!
17 Items
5 Shirts
2 sweater and a blazer/jacket:
5 Pairs of Pants
2 skirts and 2 pairs of jeans

I listed the lot for $9.99 starting bid. I'm hoping and praying to at least make up some of the money spent on these. If anything, they will be out of the house and my guilt gone!

3 comments:

  1. YES!! So proud of you!! I hope you make a pile of cash. i'm going to go ebay stalk you right now and see how it's going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it! Your listing looks great! http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Lot-NWT-Gap-Maternity-XL-16-TRENDY-Work-Wear-17-pc-/200464743736?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eaca13d38

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish these fit me! I'd buy them!

    ReplyDelete