Monday, April 19, 2010

Closet Castaways

This was/is a tough one. I ventured into my closet today. Our master is on the first floor and it inevitably becomes a dumping ground when we are cleaning. Most often, last minute clean up items end up in here.

Before photos:










Some of the most interesting items:


My Wonder Woman Costume complete with boots and cape. Doesn't everyone have one of these?

My string bikini purchased in France 50 pounds ago. I don't think I'll be needing it this summer. Just a guess.


Items tossed (this is just a sampling):


I'm not sure if you can see that there is actually dust on these shoes. I wore the black boots on the right for my Beth and Dog Bounty Hunter costume for Halloween last year.

And then..........


............the Heavens parted and angels sang!
CLEAN CLOSET!!!!





I'm kind of proud of this one. I used a 60 spool holder to hang my necklaces.






I still have the rest of my room to clean. There is a lot more that will have to go in the closet since I have a tendency to wash, dry, and fold my laundry....but never put it away. Hopefully I can still keep it in order with the new additions.


To be continued.....




5 comments:

  1. Jackie, you are rocking this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This posting made me tackle my husband's closet. Not mine yet... haha, which was worse, but at least his. I didn't get to the floor, but I cleared out all his clothes, made a toss-he never wears it- pile and rehung them according to short sleeves, long sleeves and pants. Thank you! ... now if only I was brave enough to do mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I am in love with the spool holder Jackie! I use hooks and nails but this is much better organized.

    And I"m sad to admit my string bikini should be next :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spool holder is great!!! You are a crazy mad organizing blogger! I'm in awe!!!!

    ReplyDelete